Getting to the Fair
THE SHOWGROUND, COTSWOLD AIRPORT, CIRENCESTER, GL7 6BQ
Cotswold Airport is situated five miles to the south west of Cirencester and has two separate entrances. This is because the main east west runway divides the airfield in two.
For The Mary Howard Fair, please use the entrance off the A429 and follow the signs for the entrance.
HOW TO GET THERE
From the East, West and South West
- Take the M4 to junction 17, and then follow the A429 north towards Cirencester. Please do not exit at junction 15 as it is easy to get lost and is no faster this way.
- The A429 passes through Malmesbury and Crudwell, and 2 miles north of Crudwell you will pick up the signposts for the entrance to the Mary Howard Fairs.
From the North
- There are several options, one of which is to take the M5 to Junction 11A and then the A419 to Cirencester.
- Once at Cirencester, take the A433 Tetbury Road. Then turn Left on to the A429 to Malmesbury
- Go through the village of Kemble and you will pick up signs for the entrance to the Mary Howard Fair.
There is FREE parking in the car parks and a Shuttle Bus Service to take you to and from the entrance to the Fair.
There closest train station is Kemble Station