What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about our new products, our special offers, our events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- If you contact us for or requesting information over the phone or via a messaging service eg WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger, we may also use your information to contact you by messaging service, email, phone, or mail
- If you sign up for our newsletter or promotional emails we only will contact you from time to time with news we consider relevant and details of our services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The Facebook Pixel is a piece of code on our website which we may use to provide you with adverts on Facebook and Instagram.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information – GDPR
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, related to our products and services, which we think you may find interesting.
We may hold the following information on our clients:
- Telephone Number
- Website Address
- Business name
The information is stored in:
- Mailchimp (if you have double opted in to our newsletter, or consented to being added to the list manually)
We do not hold any bank detail or payment card information. If bank detail or payment information is provided by a client it will be deleted within 24 hours.
Right to be forgotten requests
To request to have your information removed from our files please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your request, stating name and email address.